Our enterprise grade software was built from the ground up to support ever aspect of advanced S&OP. We provide the data scientists, engineers, coders, and process experts to find your data and get it impemented into a system that drives results in half the time than any other company.
The Excellence Suite
Find - Clean - Import
Backend Code - Formulas - Metrics - Visualizations
3 software applications in 1
Pre-Configured to Best Practices
Sales and Operations Planning
- Financial Impact Analysis
- Supply Chain Modeling
- Assumption Management
- Process Management
- Hierarchy Management
- Project Planning
- Scenatio Management
- Performance Management/Analytics
- Organizational Configurations
- Permission Management
- User Visualization/Interaction
- Attribute Data
- Create Dynamic Hierachies
Strategy Development Framework
- OGSM Templates
- Priority Setting Tools
- Goals and Tolerances tools
- Repository for holding Strategic Research & Analysis
Process Excellence Framework
- Best Practice Library
- Assessment Capability
- Multi-function Collaboration
- Project Management Tools
Process Design & Sustainability
- Day-in-the-life diagrams
- Roles & Responsibility Docs.
- Certification Program
- Education Materials
- Train the trainer program
- Repository for ongoing learnings
- Scorecards & Visualizations
- Library of Industry Standard KPI's
- Cross Functional/Calibrated Data
- Time Period variability
- Descriptive & Diagnostic
- Predictive & Prescriptive
- Flags and Alerts
- Day-in-the-life Views and guidance
- Organizational configurations and Permission Management
- User Visualization and Interaction
- Very fast analytics
Configuration, Data Management, Process Review (from an expert), Hosting/Security/Backup, Ongoing Feature updates
Can you answer these all these questions in one minute or less?
How did our overall company actually do last month compared to forecast, both in terms of shipments and gross profit?
Who are our most profitable customers?
Are we better at forecasting shipments that are 1 month away versus 3 months? Why or why not?
Are we on track to meet our quarterly plan in terms of volume and profit? If not, which customers do we need to call to bump orders to be sooner?
If demand were to come in 15% higher than
Which customers, items, and locations missed their forecast last month by more than X shipments?
Am I biased to over-ship or under-ship my plan for each of my customers?
What do our end of year results look like if we remove bias from our forecasts?
Give a year over year sales trend for each customer over the past 4 months, is my current forecast predicting that trend to hold constant or change in the next 4 months?
Do we have any capacity to produce more of product X on production line Y?
With The Excellence Suite, you can.Download Brochure
The Kinnetic Difference
Gross Profit % Increase
Based on Gartner industry averages, and 30 years of data from Kinnetic’s lowest performing quartile.
The Path to Transformation
- Advanced S&OP Master Course
- Assess Process & Tools
- Determine Data Readiness
- Determine Prople Readiness
- Benefit Analysis - Project plan
- Families & Hierarchy
- OGSM by Family
- Scorecards & Tolerances
- Innovation Process
- Demand Planning
- Supply Planning
- Financial Planning
- Pre & S&OP Meetings
- Data Readiness Established
- Scorecards, Reports, Analytics
- Planning Software Integration
- Innovation Review
- Demand Review
- Supply Review
- Financial Review
- Execurive Review
Nothing we have done has had a greater impact.
- President of $500 million Glass Producer
Equivalent of hiring 7 different planners.
- CFO of $1.5 Billion Consumer Goods Producer